Friday, May 12, 2017

Comment on Maria's Blog

My classmate Maria made a blog with the name of "Climate Change or Not ? : Part II." In the blog Maria explains how Trump's executive order on climate change, and how it has changed her mindset towards Trumps executive order. She mentioned an article with the name of "What Trump's executive order on climate change means for the world”. I like how she added this article it shows that she has facts of what she is talking about. Furthermore, Maria said that she understands Trump's decision towards climate change. But also she thought that Trump wanted to decrease air pollution, but that was false. In my personal opinion I liked how she showed evidence of what she was talking about and I also like how she was connecting with the reader by giving her own opinion. I honestly wouldn’t change anything for what she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment